Stuff I Like: Vitamin E Oil

I'm not what you would call a "beauty blogger," but mama does love her products and I found myself experimenting with some new ones over the last three months.  Not to toot my own horn (and probably best not to try anyway, I have a bad shoulder), but after receiving positive feedback on my newly luminous skin, I thought I'd share some of my finds.

A little bit about me -- I was a smoker (OMG that feels so foreign and bizarre to say now) for over 20 years...  I *KNOW*... how is that even POSSIBLE considering I'm such a young babe!?!?  Thankfully I quit about ten years ago, however I am sure there was damage done to my skin.  Speaking of damage, can I get a side of CHRONIC TANNING DISEASE?  I'm talking out in the sun using BABY OIL, and ALSO going to a tanning bed (daily).  The fact that I don't resemble an alligator Birkin bag at this age is a pure miracle.  To complete the trifecta, I would say that my "skincare regimen" during my 20s and even 30s was, well, intermittent at best.

Three to four months ago, I found myself in a skincare rut and started researching products - specifically more natural products.  I mean, I'll still eat icing out of a can when no one is looking... but I'm TRYING. That's all we can do right?  One thing at a time.

VITAMIN E OIL
After searching and reading and poking around (at least insomnia is good for something), I settled on professional grade vitamin e oil with jojoba and avocado oils (bottled by Health Priority in Califormia).  I would classify my skin as "normal" - in that it is almost never dry or oily, and I rarely have blemishes.  That said, the instructions indicate using the oil morning and night, which given the weight of the oil, I thought might be excessive on my skin.  I elected to use it once a day - sometimes in the morning and sometimes in the evening before bed.

MY RESULTS
I don't have any before / after pics to post per se, as I mentioned this was just something I was trying for myself -- not with the intention of sharing it.  What I can say is that after four months of regular use, I have noticed fine lines are less pronounced, a couple of dark spots have faded, and the overall tone of my skin has improved.  It seems like the skin itself is, sort of "plumper?"  Sure, most women would not want to use the word PLUMP for anything, but that is the best way I can describe it.  I've been really happy with the results, and after recommending it to several friends, I thought, "HEY! Why not tell total strangers that are wandering around the internet!?" You're welcome!

CHECK IT OUT
This is a link to the exact one I've been using - they have different sizes and also a scented version if that's your thing.  Let me know what you think!


Health Priority Vitamin E Oil


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.